Bank holidays page iteration
- Use GOV.UK brand colour to highlight information. Preserve green for success outcomes of services.
- Remove related links that dominate page as before. Only two links, now quieter but still prominent. They are of secondary importance, so experimenting with no underlines...
- Remove tabs, don't test well in existing incarnation.
- Make territory links very clear.
- Lead with most popular territory.
- Move calendar link to right to show more content. (not underlined, secondary importance).
- Change table head, no background, border or boxiness.
- Table row zebra less high contrast.
- Show most popular territory first, scroll for others.
- Collapse past and future bank holiday date tables, they are a less important need.
- No calendar link. Currently broken on mobile and arguably less needed in this context.
- Breadcrumb trail stripped back just to category this item lives in. Bring more content in to view.